As a member of the software architect team, you have the responsibility to design and oversee key parts of the technical product development. You will be a very important participant in our architectural discussions and decisions. You will benefit from a collaborative mindset and a strong drive to solve problems alongside other team members. Your drive, confidence and adaptability is a great fit for our fast-growing international company.
Evoy designs develop and deliver world-leading powerful electric motor systems for boats in the commercial and leisure market. Our leading technology and high-performance product continue to reinforce and build a strong identity and brand that has a significant appeal in the international market.
We are proud to be a spearheading global leader offering the most powerful electric motor systems for boats. Being a significant contributor and driving force behind the electric boat revolution all our employees will experience the pleasure of surfing the green wave as we accelerate towards the future of emission-free boating.
The position will report to the CTO.
Deadline May 22, 2022
What is Expected
include but are not limited to
- Coordinate, and decompose functional performance requirements to meet customer and contractual obligations
- Develop architecture and requirement framework across multiple baselines
- Apply an interdisciplinary, collaborative approach to lead activities
- Plan, design, develop and verify complex lifecycle balanced systems and solutions
- Lead others to evaluate customer/operational needs
- Define system performance requirements, integrate technical parameters and assure compatibility of all physical, functional and program interfaces
- Leads analyses to optimize system architecture
- Identify improvements and lead planning, implementation and monitoring of requirements and technology readiness assessment processes
- Collaborates with customers and program leaders, evaluating technical data and summarizes results in a succinct manner
What do you bring to Evoy?
- Min. Bachelor’s degree from an accredited course of study, in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry, or relevant proven experience
- 5+ years of experience in analysis of requirements, architecture design and product design
- 5+ years of experience in in system design, analysis, modeling, simulation, verification, and validation
- Good verbal and written communication skills, with ability to work with both technical and non-technical stakeholder
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Master’s or Doctorate of Science degree in Engineering or related science or technology field degree
- Extensive experience in systems engineering, requirements architecture, functional and allocated architecture, and verification
- Experience in developing and managing technical requirements and traceability
- Experience in CONOPS development, trade studies, and interface definitions
- Experience leading development of architectural approaches from customer and system requirements
- Understanding of Model Based Engineering practices and tools
- Experience leading multi-discipline engineering teams or a special project teams
- Experience mentoring junior engineers
- Demonstrated leadership for driving issue resolution and mitigating technical risk
- Proven experience effectively communicating and collaborating on multi-discipline teams
- Experience on military and/or government programs and/or projects
What does Evoy offer you?
- Opportunity to participate in the development of world-leading ocean technology for the blue shift
- 100% permanent position. Options in the company.
- An open contributing work environment. Enthusiastic, creative, committed colleagues.
- Head office and production facilities are in Florø, Norway.
- A flexible working day with varied tasks
- Good follow-up and good development opportunities both professionally and personally.
- The right candidate will be able to grow with the company and influence their own work frame and direction.