Rocketfarm expect very rapid growth in the coming years, and we need a Head of Marketing that can help us create and implement systems, automations and workflows that are scalable and can handle sudden increase in lead.
The right candidate will step directly into the management group and take responsibility in deciding the course for the company and execute on the decided strategies and targets.
From being a more traditional software-provider to industrial automation, we expect that our products will move into SaaS-sphere, understanding how to create LTV, engage new and existing customers and building the architecture for a succesful SaaS business is essential for the position.
You are expected to have experience with a data-driven approach to marketing. You should be able to analyze big data-sets, seeing possibilities and to implement new knowledge into the daily work of the marketing team.
Our marketing team consists of a few motivated individuals. You are expected to be a leader and you’ll be responsible for the workload and the wellbeing of the team.
- Execute on agreed strategies, targets, and milestones - make decisions and prioritise workload for the marketing team
- Implementing a data-driven approach as the backbone of our marketing efforts
- Creating systems and automations that allow for rapid growth and smooth transition of leads from marketing to our Sales Team
- Demonstrated success with driving growth and revenue through content and digital marketing strategies, preferably internationally. You are driven by results.
- Conduct market research and craft our go-to-market strategies across different markets in collaboration with our Sales Teams
- Take part in developing long term company strategy
- Be a team leader and be responsible for the marketing employees
- Experience managing financial budgets
- Extensive experience from marketing management in international B2B environments. Preferably from the SaaS or robotics industry.
- Education: Preferably a Bachelor’s degree or higher in Marketing, Journalism, Business or other relevant field(s)
- Language: Strong communication skills and excellent in English (spoken and especially written) and can at least understand and speak some Norwegian.
- Experience with online copywriting and social media
- Enthusiastic attitude, strong team player, and constant learner.
What we offer:
- Interesting and challenging tasks in a young, dynamic and enthusiastic work environment in strong development.
- Friendly and inclusive colleagues who are professionally strong and passionately engaged in their subject areas
- You will be able to shape and further develop an important role in the company
- The flexibility you need in your everyday life
- You will have influence, freedom and responsibility
- Competitive wages