Who we are
Highsoft is the developer of the Highcharts family of charting libraries.
We are a small company, located in the picturesque village of Vik i Sogn between mountains and fjords. Nonetheless, we are the market leader in online charting tools with over 80 of the 100 world’s largest companies as customers.
We’re currently just over 30 people – 13 of whom are working with sales and 10 whom are working on tech; so if you enjoy working in smaller teams this might be for you!
What you’ll be doing
- We are looking for a hybrid tech-sales person who can
- Be a technical resource in the sales process and assist on sales enquiries of both commercial and technical nature
- Develop and maintain product-specific sales materials and be in charge of product training for sales
- Keep track of the advancements in the tech team and product development
- Establishing new, and maintaining existing, relationships with customers
Who you are
- Strong technical background; i.e. “Coder gone sales rep”
- Familiar with common web-stacks/frameworks: Nodejs, react, angular, vue.js, and so on
- Experienced in dealing with customers, particularly in the context of specification and discovery work
What we can offer
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours (office time from 9:30 – 14:30: you decide the rest, some afternoon work is expected to meet with US customers)
- Possibility to travel to and participate in courses and conferences
- A relaxed working environment in a modern office setting
- Easy accessible outdoor opportunities following your workday
The position is part of the sales team. Primary workplace is Vik in Sogn, with possibilities to work from Bergen or Oslo. If you have any inquiries regarding this position please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Does this sound interesting? Apply here now!