Growth Hacker/New Business Manager
Do you have a startup mindset? Do you like to experiment with different ways to sell and market? Are you a fearless, relentless self-starter, and a team player? If so – we want to hear from you!
Who we are
Highsoft is the developer of the Highcharts family of charting libraries.
We are a small company, located in the picturesque village of Vik i Sogn between mountains and fjords. Nonetheless, we are the market leader in online charting tools with over 80% of the world’s largest companies as customers.
We’re currently just over 30 people – 11 of whom are working with sales and 3 who are working on marketing; so if you enjoy working in smaller teams this might be for you!
Who you are
- Excellent written and spoken English
- You have an innovative and methodological mindset and you know how to implement your ideas
- Better than average understanding of technology, web development, and our (developer) customer base.
- Ability to interact with customers at all levels of an organization and understand the needs and concerns of CEOs and developers alike.
- You have experience with both marketing and selling technology products and services to a business audience.
What you will be doing
- The overall goal for this position is to identify new ways to grow our sales pipeline and marketing effectiveness through experimentation.
- You will primarily be working on online/interactive projects, but any tool and method is fair game.
- You will apply B2B software best practices when it comes to sales and marketing, as well as "break the rules" when necessary.
- There are no rules or restrictions for what you may consider as in-scope activities as part of your job, but all plans will nonetheless be vetted and approved through the CMO & CSO
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours (office time from 9:30 – 14:30: you decide the rest)
- Possibility to travel to and participate in courses and conferences.
- A relaxed working environment in a modern office setting.
- Easy accessible outdoor opportunities following your workday.
Position location: Vik i Sogn / Bergen / Oslo, part of the marketing team.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions regarding the position.