Growth Hacker/New Business Manager
Do you have a startup mindset? Do you believe there are hundreds of ways to market and sell a product, and that you can plan an execute sales and marketing experiments to find the best one for us? Are you a fearless, relentless self-starter, and a team player? If so – we want to hear from you!
Who we are
Highsoft is the developer of the Highcharts family of charting libraries, tools, and services.
We are a small company, located in the picturesque village of Vik i Sogn between mountains and fjords. Nonetheless, we are the market leader in online charting tools with over 82% of the world’s largest companies as customers.
We’re currently 28 people – 11 of whom are working with sales and 3 whom are working on marketing; so if you enjoy working in smaller teams this might be for you!
Who you are
– Excellent written and spoken English
– You have an innovative and methodological mindset and you know how to implement your ideas
– Better than average understanding of technology, web development, and our (developer) customer base.
– Ability to interact with customers at all levels of an organization and understand the needs and concerns of CEOs and
What you will be doing
– The overall goal for this position is to uncover new ways of growing our sales pipeline and effectiveness through
experimentation and help implement successful experiments into our ‘business-as-usual’ sales and marketing processes.
– There are no rules or restrictions for what you may consider as in-scope activities as part of your job, but all plans will
nonetheless be vetted and approved through the CMO and CSO.
What we offer
– Competitive salary
– Flexible working hours (office time from 9:30 – 14:30: you decide the rest)
– Possibility to travel to and participate in courses and conferences
– Relaxed working environment in a modern office setting
– Easy accessible outdoor opportunities following your work day