Are you a writer with a strong technical background? Or a developer with a knack for making technical information easy to understand? You might have a background as a developer, and write as a hobby, or perhaps you’re an experienced communicator who loves digging deep into code? If so – we want to hear from you!
Who we are
Highsoft is the developer of the Highcharts family of charting libraries, tools, and services.
We are a small company, located in the picturesque village of Vik i Sogn between mountains and fjords. Nonetheless, we are the market leader in online charting tools with over 82% of the world’s largest companies as customers.
Working from one of our offices is preferred, but we will consider candidates who work remotely with the ability to make occasional travel to our main office.
Who you are
– Excellent written and spoken English
– 2-5 years experience (or equivalent) writing documentation for a technical audience (APIs, SDKs, web technologies)
– Creative thinker and problem solver, can take complex problems and communicate them in an easy-to-understand way
– You are a detail-oriented person who can clearly state every step so that the instructions can be useful.
What you’ll be doing
– Produce and manage our customer-facing technical documentation, how-to guides and FAQs, training and other
reference material for our charting libraries.
– Your role also calls for reading and writing example code, so experience with web development is a big plus.
– Communicate complex information clearly and concisely to our customers.
– You will report to the CMO, and work closely with both the marketing and product development teams in documenting
and promoting our products.
What we offer
– Competitive salary
– Flexible working hours (office time from 9:30 – 14:30: you decide the rest)
– Possibility to travel to and participate in courses and conferences
– Relaxed working environment in a modern office setting
– Easy accessible outdoor opportunities following your work day