HR Business Partner
Hansen Technologies is a leading global provider of customer care, billing software and data management systems. With deep expertise, the flexibility and power of HansenCX products deliver a leading customer experience in four major industry sectors: Energy (Utilities), Water,
Pay-TV and Telecommunications. Founded in 1971, Hansen now employs over 1000 people and has 31 offices around the globe.
We are currently looking for an experienced HR Business Partner who is passionate about working with managers and people through all stages of the employee life cycle.
This role will join an existing team and predominantly support our offices in Norway, however
you may also be required to support in other European regions with HR business partnering and recruitment. We are a small close-knit team globally so having a can-do, flexible attitude is imperative!
On a daily basis you will need to prioritize your time between recruitment, change facilitation and partnering with the business on employee relations and performance management guidance. This role will also include reporting, system updates and various other tasks that keep the department running smoothly.
Your daily responsibilities will include:
Business Partnering - Consulting and partnering with the wider business (across Europe) to provide support and advice on HR policies and programs, resolving employee issues, managing change, and outplacement services.
Performance Management - Working closely with managers to assist them in providing the most effective performance management support for the purpose of developing our people and meeting our business objectives.
Talent Development and Redeployment - Support of the L&D and redeployment programs for the European region.
HR Documentation - Assisting our global HR and Administration Managers with any standardisation of HR policies and procedures across the region.
Special Projects - working alongside the Head of HR for Europe to implement a variety of
projects including the annual engagement survey, wellness initiatives, system improvements, process updates, manager training.
Recruitment - Supporting Hiring Managers with end to end recruitment of executive positions across the globe as well as working with our recruiter on volume roles. Other recruitment duties may include investigating new regions where we are opening offices to provide market information for business cases.
Employee Branding for Hansen Technologies - on e.g. job fairs, by visiting schools and universities.
Educational Cooperation - with local education institutions regarding internships and graduations projects
We are looking for a HR Partner with following experience and skills:
- Minimum of 4 years of relevant experience from a similar role and preferable in a global company
- Strong prioritizing and planning skills
- High degree of empathy and assertive communication skills
- Strong human skills and a high drive
- Business focused and service minded
- Strong knowledge of Norwegian employment law, and preferably with experience of working across other European countries
- Fluent in the local language and English - both written and verbal
We offer our employees:
- Professionally challenging jobs
- An informal international work environment
- A company culture characterized by a sense of humour, commitment and ownership
Practical information and contact details:
- Our offices in Norway are in Oslo, Dale, Forde, Hamar, Lillehammer and Trondheim
- The job could be based in any of these location, and the corporate language is English.
- Interviews will be carried out alongside the application process.
To apply, please use this link to out application service:
If you have any questions regarding the vacancy, please contact HR Business Partner, Martina Siemer (+45 31 16 37 98)